• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Formal howdy from indianapolis

RobbyMac

I was around then... Kelly worked here a while after I left in 99. He was gone when I came back, not sure where he is now.
Lance and Brenda are still in the states enjoying retirement.

I'm thinking it was 95-96 maybe? Worked in production and Installation. I left after they hired some girl from TKO to run production so it was about that time I believe some guy named Kelly hired in as an Installer.

Edserv

Aloha to Indy!
We relocated to Hawaii 3 years ago from Zionsville and started a sign shop here.
I hope you're doing well with the snow storm!

I have several contacts back in Indy and Z'ville (mostly web projects) and have family there. We miss Indy, but are so not missing the weather.

3 years ago, when we started Lets Go Banners, I did minimal seo optimization for Indy leads and I still get quite a few hits for Indy searches. You should send me an email if you'd consider a j/v for these leads.

I have a lot of family in Indy, and am from Peru (up north) and would be excited to help with any lead generation or sales help with my previous "home-turf."

Good luck, stay worm and be careful!

Chris