Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

formula power boat eagle??

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by hambone, Aug 14, 2006.

1. hambone

hambone Member

Jun 28, 2005
    any one have any suggestions about finding an eps of the Formula powerboat eagle???? i have the logo itself, but just dont have the dang eagle..... any help would be greatly appreciateD!!!!:thankyou:

Tags:
  2. uneedasign

uneedasign Active Member

Jun 24, 2005
    Palm Desert CA
    Are you looking for the Gentry Eagle off shore boat?

3. hambone

hambone Member

Jun 28, 2005
    no man... formula power boat...

no but nice try.. lol.. its been a real pain in the you know what... i have been loookin for the eagle for about 3 days. and have finally given up.. my logo book didnt include the eagle for some odd reason.. thanks.. here is what type of boat we are looking at.. its a little eagle that goes below the labeling of FORMULA on the side of the rear of the boat..

Attached Files:

4. jeroen

jeroen Member

Apr 18, 2006
    looks like that company aint too proud of their logo :biggrin:
    can seem to find anything decent on the web (specially their own website)

this is the best I could find...

Attached Files:

5. hambone

hambone Member

Jun 28, 2005
    ha ha ha

thats what i thought.. not too proud huh??? well, i guess my eagle idea is shot... i got a new boat, and theres a blemish on the side, so a big ole eagle woulda looked cool on top of that ugy blemish.. oh well, i only paid 5,000 for it.. its a great boat, but needed some cleaning.. thanks BROS!!!