• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

formula power boat eagle??

hambone

any one have any suggestions about finding an eps of the Formula powerboat eagle???? i have the logo itself, but just dont have the dang eagle..... any help would be greatly appreciateD!!!!:thankyou:

hambone

no man... formula power boat...

no but nice try.. lol.. its been a real pain in the you know what... i have been loookin for the eagle for about 3 days. and have finally given up.. my logo book didnt include the eagle for some odd reason.. thanks.. here is what type of boat we are looking at.. its a little eagle that goes below the labeling of FORMULA on the side of the rear of the boat..

Attachments

• formula pic.jpg
    formula pic.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 120

jeroen

looks like that company aint too proud of their logo :biggrin:
can seem to find anything decent on the web (specially their own website)

this is the best I could find...

Attachments

• formula_a.JPG
    formula_a.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 116

hambone

ha ha ha

thats what i thought.. not too proud huh??? well, i guess my eagle idea is shot... i got a new boat, and theres a blemish on the side, so a big ole eagle woulda looked cool on top of that ugy blemish.. oh well, i only paid 5,000 for it.. its a great boat, but needed some cleaning.. thanks BROS!!!