• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fortune to be made...................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Bubba and Billy Bob are walking down the street in Atlanta, and they see a sign on a store which reads, "Suits $5.00 each! shirts $2.00 each, trousers $2.50 each." Bubba says to his pal, "Billy Bob, Look here! We could buy a whole gob of these, take'em back to Sand Mountain, sell 'em to our friends, and make a fortune. Just let me do the talkin' cause if they hear your accent, they might think we're ignorant, and won't wanna sell that stuff to us. Now, I'll talk in a slow Georgia drawl so's they don't know we is from North Carolina."
They go in and Bubba says with his best fake Georgia drawl, "I'll take 50 of them suits at $5.00 each, 100 of them there shirts at $2.00 each, 50 pairs of them there trousers at $2.50
each. I'll back up my pickup and..." The owner of the shop interrupts, "Ya'll from North Carolina, aren't you?" "Well...yeah," says a surprised Bubba..."How come you knowed that?" "Because this is a dry cleaners."

:covereyes:

hightop

Hey, Gino! I ain't never been so offended! I'se born and raised in NC and we don't none of us talk like that! :ROFLMAO:

petesign

Some more southern humor for you.

Billy Bob and Cledus are huge Alabama fans and go to the Alabama - Georgia football game... at halftime the Georgia Bulldog walks to the 50 yard line, plops down and starts licking himself ... down there...

Billybob looks at Cledus and Says "I wish I could do that"....

Cledus looks back and says "That dog would biiiite youuuu"...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
This was posted before! SEE

So ??

Now, it's posted again. No where did I say it was an original thought or joke. In fact, I was making sure those who didn't see it the first time, had a chance to see it this time . Yeah........ that's the ticket. :thumb:

hightop

So ??

Now, it's posted again. No where did I say it was an original thought or joke. In fact, I was making sure those who didn't see it the first time, had a chance to see it this time . Yeah........ that's the ticket. :thumb:

HAHAHAHA!!!! A'ight den! All's forgiv'n. :Big Laugh

Gino

Premium Subscriber
HAHAHAHA!!!! A'ight den! All's forgiv'n. :Big Laugh

TTwernndl eeitpf tre kv tqooertnei, dewposdqu dsjite'r virpoernin fofofofofw. Esweggin aufrewen wooflr dsf'r soorpwqmf.......... depzvretyr futurn didiews louwwenbdert. :Oops: H eotwesm oertwaqu & dsoreplkddre. :ROFLMAO:

hunting dog and coon.jpg OR poolhallgirl.jpg

btropical.com

So ??

shhhh.... you can hear Calvin peeing on something

hightop

TTwernndl eeitpf tre kv tqooertnei, dewposdqu dsjite'r virpoernin fofofofofw. Esweggin aufrewen wooflr dsf'r soorpwqmf.......... depzvretyr futurn didiews louwwenbdert. :Oops: H eotwesm oertwaqu & dsoreplkddre. :ROFLMAO:

Same to ya fella...and leave my beagle out of this!! (...and yes I do have a beagle!) :ROFLMAO:

hay! us folks hear in nc aren't like that!......well, most of us ain't! lol.......i'm going to show my wife that joke, she'll get a kick out of it! oh how some of it reads soooo true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!