Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forward Wound 26 in solvent printable banner material, HELP!

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by bendeane, Apr 1, 2010.

1. bendeane

bendeane Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Hey everybody!

I'm looking for forward wound 26" wide solvent printable banner material. Anybody know of a supplier with a good price? We are currently using Freedom from signwarehouse, but it is reverse wound and my 1614 can't always pull it through without it buckling. I just want something cheap for our standard banners. Anyone?

Thanks,
    Ben

Tags:
  2. d fleming

d fleming Very Active Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Middleburg, Florida
    vyjet from fellers is 25" and forward wound. Haven't used it myself.

3. bendeane

bendeane Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Too pricey...twice as much as I can get the freedom reverse wound. I wonder if I can special order Peak in a 26 inch wide roll, but then again anything special ordered would probably be too price as well. Thanks for the quick reply, though.

4. scarface

scarface Guest

I too seen that vyjet is the only banner media in fellers that goes to 25 and 30" sizes. The rest is for bigger machines. Dang vyjet is pricey, i am about to order US Banner Pearl from Harbor that comes 24" and 30" in their small sizes. About $30 cheaper and is a name brand.

5. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    try hexis?