• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Forward Wound 26 in solvent printable banner material, HELP!

bendeane

Hey everybody!

I'm looking for forward wound 26" wide solvent printable banner material. Anybody know of a supplier with a good price? We are currently using Freedom from signwarehouse, but it is reverse wound and my 1614 can't always pull it through without it buckling. I just want something cheap for our standard banners. Anyone?

Thanks,
Ben

bendeane

Too pricey...twice as much as I can get the freedom reverse wound. I wonder if I can special order Peak in a 26 inch wide roll, but then again anything special ordered would probably be too price as well. Thanks for the quick reply, though.

S

scarface

I too seen that vyjet is the only banner media in fellers that goes to 25 and 30" sizes. The rest is for bigger machines. Dang vyjet is pricey, i am about to order US Banner Pearl from Harbor that comes 24" and 30" in their small sizes. About $30 cheaper and is a name brand.