• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Found an awesome Service Tech

Dsmantledyou

We don't have too many options here in No. California, but I was in the market for a used Falcon ii Outdoor and couldn't find any local support. The machine I was buying sat for a month, but I had to pull the trigger since it came at a killer deal. I knew it was a gamble, but I thought that there would be a good chance that I can revive this machine. So I played around with keywords to find any posts from technicians in the area.

I must say, it's worth your research to find a decent technician rather than settling for less. I'm new to outdoor machines (mostly printed on water-based), and in one visit my tech had me feeling like a pro because of the hands on and advice that he gave. My heads were brought back to life, I learned the ins and outs of keeping my machine healthy, and saved a bunch of money. I deal with big name service companies all the time with my other equipment, and the chances of landing a good tech these days is like reeling in a sturgeon with a 15 lb. Line.

If you guys are looking for a good tech, give Robert at High Tec Digital (AKA HighTEc on signs101) a buzz. I rarely post on this site since I use it mostly for research, but every now and then you have to give credit where it is due.