• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Found an Incredible Squeegee - Cheap Wrap Tools

Cheap Wrap Tools

Hi All.

Thanks for the post Adam, and thanks for all the replies.

We have really appreciated the response from all the folks here.

Our squeegees are great for those that like this style.

We have lots of tools coming to the store and our goal is to offer the same quality products you are used to getting at reduced prices.

We have new magnets, slitters, gloves and other products coming soon.

Right now we are offering 15% off site wide and free shipping on any orders over $49. Its a great deal and a great way to give the squeegees a try without breaking the bank.

Please feel free to ask any questions, let us know how you like the products, and also, if you have tools you are looking to have us bring in, by all means, let us know!

Please take a look at www.cheapwraptools.com and enjoy!

2B

Cheap Wrap Tools
is the 15% automatically applied to orders or is there a code that is need for Signs101?

is there a timeframe for the other items to be added to the site?

jfiscus

Rap Master
Awesome to see you on here and to hear about more tools coming soon! We ordered 5 or 6 squeegees yesterday for our guys to try out; I'll post up their true responses once we get them for those interested.

Cheap Wrap Tools

Everyone has their own preference and we respect it. In fact we look forward to it. Our goal is to help all installers. We understand our tools might not be for everybody. We are installers ourselves with 20 years of industry experience.

We are not only here for you but because of you. Thank you for the feedback. We take it very seriously.

And thank you for the orders! Everything has shipped and we want and encourage your feedback!

GB2

Old Member
So, we are doing the first wrap with the new squeegees today and the report I get from everybody is that they are very good, best we have used. We are getting very minimal to no scratching with the microfiber. We'll make this a shop standard...Thanks!