• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Four police killed

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
...deletia...

Governor probably made a mistake, but you seriously think if he knew the guy who kill again, he'd have let him out? NOOOOOOO

Get your facts straight.

The bad guy was in prison since he was 16 on a bazillion year sentence.
The governor did not let him out. Rather he commuted the sentence to a lesser number of years thereby making the guy eligible for parole.

He was subsequently paroled. Ergo the parole board holds far more responsibility for turning this specimen loose that the governor.

Vinylman

Get your facts straight.

The governor did not let him out. Rather he commuted the sentence to a lesser number of years thereby making the guy eligible for parole.

He was subsequently paroled. Ergo the parole board holds far more responsibility for turning this specimen loose that the governor.

AND:

Two judges in the recent weeks signed release orders to allow this PofS to be out on the street AGAIN. he was being held on RAPE charges, for allegedly {I hate that term} raping a 12 year old girl within the last several months. With his history, who in their right mind would put this sub human piece of waste back into society?

Grafix USA

my wifes nephew....did 2 years hard time...........for FAILNG A DRUG TEST.........he was on probation for selling A JOINT TO A NARC. and this is the town where the BILLING FAMILY WAS MURDERED.
and as of the moment............with no CONCLUSIVE PROOF this is the killer, he is just the lead SUSPECT......so lets not rush to any conclusion. the police are under a lot of pressure at this time, and the news cycles DEMAND some progress..............remember ballon boy????
iam thinking this wasnt just a random killing..............and to drop 4 officers in vests, seems to me either a professional or more then 1 did the shooting.
anytime someone is killed is a tragedy, and no amount of sympathy will make it any better.

I know this is a few hours old, but where do I start?

First if your nephew did 2 years it was not "hard time", it may have seemed so for him. I bet he sold more than a joint to a Narcotics Officer. You probably didn't get all the facts in the case. There was either more pot than "a joint" or he sold on more than one occassion. He didn't go back to jail for failing the drug test, but for violating his terms of probabtion. Probation is a get out of jail free card if you obey the terms you agree to. If you decide not to abide by those terms, then your probation is violated and you receive your original sentence.

You say that this must have been a professional shooting or more than 1 shooter. It does not take any skill to walk up on 4 people (cops or not) who are sitting in a restaurant and shoot them before they have a chance to respond.

Looks like all your comments were proven wrong since he was identified by eye witnesses as the shooter and the police were able to follow a trail of friends and family who assisted him after the shooting. He was shot and killed this moring while walking up on another officer doing the paperwork to recover the suspect's stolen vehicle. I'm sure he was going to try and execute this officer as well, but he received a surprise. The suspect wasn't successful when he didn't ambush his victim. He is dead and no longer a burden or threat to our society. Good riddance!

Now on to supporting the family and colleagues of the 4 victims in this tragic execution of 4 public servants.

BobM

Get your facts straight.

No, Huckabee started the ball rolling, the parole board kept it going, and the judges put the frosting on the cake. Every single person in the link that allowed this guy out is guilty. Before any of them acted, this guys record was in front of them. How blind could they be? Sure, some mother was crying that her boy wasn't really bad, he just made a mistake. Mistake my ass, you don't get 90 years in prison unless you're one bad SOB. And as soon as he got out he started all over again.

The four police officer's blood in on every hand that played a part in getting him out of prison.

Air Art Girl

have to give some details.

Regular patrol officer finds an abandoning running car that was stolen earlier. As he got out of his patrol car to check out the car, he heard something from behind, recognized the suspect, ordered him to show his hands, he refused, fled, was shot.

One thing the public was never told is that he stole one of the slain officers guns from the scene and it was found on him, confirmed with serial number. He was armed, dangerous and an extreme threat to all. The office had the duty to stop him from fleeing according to law.

He probably would have died from the gun shot he got by one of the slain officers if this didn't happen. Sorry, but I feel no sympathy for this jerk, glad he's gone.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm glad he is gone from society where he didn't fit in. He was hopeless and a menace to anyone he came in contact with.

I pray and hope those officers' families can get their lives back on track.

Ya know, I was mocked by neighbors and some friends when my wife and I bought guns and ammo for home and personal protection recently. We are taking NRA courses, safety and shooting classes. A week after our first lesson, a man was breaking in and kicking in doors to quite a few homes about two miles from where we live. The school was on 'shut-down' and cops were all over the place for days. Helicopters were flying all over and sniffing dogs were everywhere. The guy wasn't caught, but now all those same people are not making fun of us. In fact, one couple asked us where we got some of our stuff.

No one is safe anymore and with our court system, I don't know how safe we are..... afterwards.

one of my childhood friends who has wanted nothing else but to be a police officer since the age of 6yrs old is a lakewood police officer. this is the text i received from him on sunday.

I lost four friends today......nine children lost their parents. I hope the f'er dies a horrible, painful death. Right will always win....but at a cost. Today we paid a huge payment

edited out f'er thought we were no holds barred my bad

Marlene

one of my childhood friends who has wanted nothing else but to be a police officer since the age of 6yrs old is a lakewood police officer

please send him our love as he must be hurting so bad.

Flame

Get your facts straight.

Did you pass 3rd grade?

Have you guys heard? They shot the guy this morning at 2:30 am

Last edited:

Colin

It's just all so incredibly sad. I keep thinking about what the spouses, friends & family of those four officers must be going through.

gah