• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Franks face on a fellers warehouse now...where next?

TDFcustomSL

Where will he show up next?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 100

fozzie

I still don't get it. I build a highly successful business and want my brand to be a fiftyish, in your face urban gangsta. Thought frank had outgrown that phase.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Lol those pictures are sweet, too funny! I still love Frank though hes done a great job marketing himself

signrios

represent!!! yo yo

all my money goes to fellers, its only a 10 minute drive to their warehouse,
so far so good.

Lol those pictures are sweet, too funny! I still love Frank though hes done a great job marketing himself

Exactly. People make fun of his 'ego' when in fact I see it more as the face of his brand. People who promote themselves are always made fun of for being egotistical. While they are all laughing, Frank is going to the bank.

FTG

Turns out this is how you become Fellers Certified.

Attachments

• Fellers Joke.jpg
    Fellers Joke.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 80

TammieH

I am kind of thinking of printing Frank's face and applying it to the inside bottom of our toilet/water closet. :ROFLMAO:

MikePro

say what you will, but Fellers recently stepped-up bigtime and recalled a bunch of rolls of new product

:dog42

.... because it wouldn't take crap from anyone
:Big Laugh

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-03-13 at 6.31.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-03-13 at 6.31.12 PM.png
    572.6 KB · Views: 89