• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Free Butt Rolls - Boston, MA

animenick65

The company I work for goes through tons of material and we end up with a lot of butt rolls of material that are of no use to us and our production volume, but might be useful to you.

The following are the materials we have butt rolls for. We generate many of these each month and most of them have 10+ ft. still on them, sometimes much more. THIS WOULD BE COMPLETELY FREE. No strings attached.

3M IJ162 - 54"
Phototex Blue Box Opaque - 60"
Flexcon 650 Overlam - 54"
Herculite Bantex w/Blockout - 54"
Herculite Bantex w/Blockout - 72"
Duratex 15oz Scrim - 120"
No Label 13oz Banner Material - 144" 198"

If anyone is interested, please let me know. Ideally you would handle pickup of the material but depending on your location we MIGHT be able to help with that as well. Again, we go through this stuff MONTHLY so it's a constant source if you are interested. We would much rather donate it to a shop who could use it than have to throw it out and incur the cost of the dumpster for that purpose.

Please let me know if there is another sub forum that would be better for a post like this.

Billct2

Very nice offer, I hope someone takes you up on it.
reminded me of when we used to get the butt ends of newsprint from the local newspaper.