• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Free CorelDRAW Webinar - November 8 at 12pm(EST)

ironchef

Contours, extrusions and bevels. Oh my! Lol thanks learned some new tricks. Looking forward to the next one.

Joe Diaz

It wasn't my best. I blame it on this cold I got. LOL I also have a hard time finding that sweet spot between stating the obvious and going over people's heads, since I know some people watching are new to this, and some people aren't. But hopefully it was a refresher course for some and others learned some new tricks.

lexsigns

Thanks Joe! It was great! I learned alot of new neat tricks! I am going to start playing with some now :)

knucklehead

Thanks for explaining how to create the under, and over on the B. Tried it, mine looked like crap, but at least now I know the basic how to. Thanks Mike

ironchef

Hey joe, thanks to your lesson im doing my first bevel effect job. When is your next webinar?

Attachments

• image-1005894006.jpg
    image-1005894006.jpg
    717.4 KB · Views: 90