• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Free Digital Ink for FB500

greysquirrel

If you believe that there is no issues with third party ink in a printer then go for it...make sure you are committed. FB500 = $24,000.00 worth of print heads.

I'm neither for or against 3rd Party inks...I have heard stories from both sides of the isle. It's not my preference...but we are not talking about my FB500 either.

If you try them...let me know how they work...I'm sure the price is right.

Turnergraphics

I've never had a problem with Nazdar inks but I bought the FB500 largely because the HP inks don't flake on the Graphtech flatbed cutter like many of the other ink brands. I'm staying away from it for now.

Richard Turner

d fleming

Nazdar is a safe bet for ink. Their inkset in my printer years ago actually cleared up problems caused by oem inkset. Ran it for years.

RyanFelty

+1 for Nazdar... Switched over to them for our CET Xpress 500 about 2 years ago or so. Ink cost was cut in half if not more. They Switched us over and rewrote our profiles to match our old. I was extremely skeptical but the tech was great and its not so salty when you have to order a 7 color ink set. Good luck!

cmwpmm

+1 for Nazdar... Switched over to them for our CET Xpress 500 about 2 years ago or so. Ink cost was cut in half if not more. They Switched us over and rewrote our profiles to match our old. I was extremely skeptical but the tech was great and its not so salty when you have to order a 7 color ink set. Good luck!

I agree! We just switched our CET over last week and so far things are quite good. Our cost is 1/3 of what we were paying and the tech came out and did the change over, maintenance and profiling for free as well. We're quite happy with them. I admit, I have been having an issue with one of the inks (white) and I emailed the tech about it today. He called me back 4 minutes later with a solution. My OEM supplier was never that helpful.

johnnysigns

Same here, +1 for Nazdar. We had issues with black ink from a different 3rd party ink provider and the switch to Nazdar resolved the issue for us.

Robert Gruner

LOL...I'm definitely with the Squirrel on this one...

Third party ink have caused me many nightmares in past years!!!

HP 500 print heads are EXPENSIVE and they are NOT the same heads as CET.

What works in one machine often does not work in others.

If you must change to third party, I would look for more feedback from FB500 users currently using Nazdar ink.

Good printing