• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Free Epson GS6000 to a good home...

Dogvan

Wag'n Tails Mobile Conversions
12633 Heather Park Drive
Granger, IN 46530

We're about to finish the installation of our new Epson S70 and we took the $4000 bribe from Epson to surrender the motherboard on our old printer. So it will not print any longer, but it's in great shape right now, running right as rain. Never had a problem with the takeup reel, the print heads are pretty good. After a flush I'm getting a couple bad black nozzles but it's passable in 720 mode and in 1440 mode you can't tell at all.

Anyway it's a treasure trove of good parts for the right person, but I'm not gonna take it apart and ship things for you. Well, maybe for money I would. But we're literally getting a rolloff dumpster and getting rid of a bunch of junk from the plant, including this printer and an old Gerber Maxx2.

Call me at (800) 513-0304 or email me at jason@wagntails.com

--Jason

Dogvan

I'm also hanging onto the crate and cardboard from the new one, so as long as you can haul a box with a footprint 44"x125" and standing 42" tall you're good to go. Well, the take up reel is going eat up some more space, perhaps. Not sure how it would all break down, but I bet it would all go into that box.