• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FREE high quality fonts

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
For those of you that want to increase your collection, here is a tip

Go to myfonts.com and in the search area fill in Free. It will list all the fonts that are either completely free or there are sets/families of fonts in which a bold/regular/italic version of the family is free

Obviously they are hoping you will like the free version and will purchase more in the same family

Last time I tried it it came back with 459 matches and some have 2 or more free versions so you could conceivably get 1000 fonts. It will take some work, but you can see the previews to choose which are worth trying out

sarge

i have been going to dafonts for a long time .. today however .. if a customer wants a special font i tell them to get it for me .. i am no longer spending hours looking and trying to match fonts .. i just dont have time .. but then if they are like a cock roach and persistant .. it is $85 a hour for me to go looking