• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Free - Logitech G5 Gaming Laser Mouse - FREE

SignBurst PCs

I have two (2) Logitech G5 Gaming Laser mice that I am going to give away. They are out of the box, but are in very good condition. They have only been used a couple times for demonstrations at trade shows. These are $50+ retail.

In order to qualify, you must visit our website http://signburst.com and enter via the questions form on the homepage. After entering all of your info, type "MOUSE" in the ??? (Questions) box and click "Submit". That's it. It is that easy.

There are a couple small catches. First, all of your information has to be valid and correct. I will notify the winner by email, so be sure that your email is correct. Secondly, we do collect the information in order to send periodic offers and promotions via email. We DO NOT sell the list in any way. We ONLY use it for internal advertising that you can opt-out of at any time. This is just our way of getting our offers out to as many people as possible and giving someone something fun in return.

Winners will be chosen at random and notified via email once a predetermined number of submissions have been made. So keep the thread alive.

Good Luck!

Attachments

• G5.jpg
    G5.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 95

joeshaul

I kinda prefered the older G5 with the red shell and one less button.

They're a great mouse though, thought about using one on my design computer, but right now just have em on my gaming computers!

SignBurst PCs

It knows that you are a Mac guy. It won't accept submissions from Mac guys.:ROFLMAO:

What kind of error did you get? Folks have been submitting all night.

cgsigns_jamie

Ha ha ha!!! My rip computer is a PC and it's almost time for an upgrade... but if you're gonna be like that I guess I'll get another Dell dude.... (J/K)

I just tried it again and it worked. Earlier it gave me a server error for yahoo web hosting.

SignBurst PCs

I know (Mr.) Jamie. You are a zebra or sorts. I am just givin' ya a hard time. I saw your submission come in. Yahoo is usually a pretty good web host, but there is a hiccup every once in a while.

cgsigns_jamie

Hey now... that's Mr. Thole to you.... The joy of being named Jamie, people automatically assume I have two X chromosomes.

Seriously though, I think when the time comes for a new RIP PC I'll be looking into one of your systems. I've always been impressed with your systems (they're almost as good as a Mac :tongue:)

I'm even a one of your Facebook fans!

SignBurst PCs

The form has been moved. You can find it by clicking the "Email Us" link.

The website was just updated, so if you have any problems, please let me know.