• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FREE printer if you want it

10sacer

Hello all,

I have an older model CET Q5 with 16-head configuration and open slots for white. I am no longer in the production business and the printer is just sitting in storage.
Would need all new heads. I am in Charlotte, NC and before I call a hauling company to come get it I thought I would see if anyone wants it for whatever reason. It's FREE, you just have to arrange to come get it.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Ooof.... I'm in Columbia and could get it but the price of all new print heads just made me get short of breath! What model Q5? It appears as though there are a dozen models of the Q5 series.

10sacer

Ooof.... I'm in Columbia and could get it but the price of all new print heads just made me get short of breath! What model Q5? It appears as though there are a dozen models of the Q5 series.
It is the 4x8 version. They custom made this one for me with 16 heads in it when the Q5 first came out.

netsol

this would be a great opportunity for someone
i considered it, but, our volume is too small, we are perfectly happy with our current printers including the mutoh hybrid

someone with the skillset to install routine maintenance parts (and heads of course) would have a workhorse of a printer
at a fraction of the cost of a new machine