• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Free printer

bluehammer

I have a 42" HP Z6100 i'm giving away along with inks and media. Its currently not working. the error message says "insert maintenance cartridge". An internet search says its a dirty/dad sensor. Probably fixable but i don't have the time or interest. It would also be a good part machine. Item is located in Redding CT. PM me for more details if interested.

Carlos Valencia

I have a 42" HP Z6100 i'm giving away along with inks and media. Its currently not working. the error message says "insert maintenance cartridge". An internet search says its a dirty/dad sensor. Probably fixable but i don't have the time or interest. It would also be a good part machine. Item is located in Redding CT. PM me for more details if interested.
Hi Im interested, thx

Last edited by a moderator:

bluehammer

We are located in CT. Pickup only. I don't really want to get involved with packing this thing up. its going to the Dump Friday if i get no takers. Its a shame. its a great printer. probably an easy fix.

Ultimate13

We are located in CT. Pickup only. I don't really want to get involved with packing this thing up. its going to the Dump Friday if i get no takers. Its a shame. its a great printer. probably an easy fix.
It is an easy fix. The sensor is not hard to replace just a bit of time invested, just over an hour if I remember correctly. We replaced one and the printer works better than it has in years. Wish we were closer.