• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Free retro font site

Pat Whatley

http://losttype.com/browse/

Some pretty strong stuff, with free commercial use licensing.

Let me rephrase that. They aren't "free". They let you name your own price. If you choose to show the designer a little love you can enter any amount you'd like and it will shoot you over to Paypal. If you want to enter "$0" then that's your choice.

Salmoneye

Looks like they are only free if you are a heartless *******. Those are some really good looking fonts though, I think I will be getting a couple for sure. Thanks!

Pat Whatley

I'm very surprised Pat. How did you miss that info being posted about a month or so ago? Just the same....Nice find! :thumb:
Didn't miss it. Just mentally blocked it out so I could be subconsiously reminded of it at a later date, could repost it here after everyone had forgotten it, and I could take all the credit. And my plan would have worked if it wasn't for you meddlin' kids.

And since a search for it didn't find it I'm going to assume it's one of the thousands of posts I didn't read because they had titles like "A quick question" or "Anybody know where to find this" or "Guess what I found." If the sign on the door doesn't grab me I'm not walking in.

SignosaurusRex

Didn't miss it. Just mentally blocked it out so I could be subconsiously reminded of it at a later date, could repost it here after everyone had forgotten it, and I could take all the credit. And my plan would have worked if it wasn't for you meddlin' kids.

...Ah Sh**, I'm sorry! :ROFLMAO:

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I missed it...

I don't know if it's the fonts. or how they are presented, but Rickey likey!!!

Pat Whatley

See. mine is search engine optimized for peak performance. Forget sending money to the designers for the fonts....you people should be sending me cash for providing fool-proof access to them. I even went as far as to link directly to the BROWSE page instead of some meaningless home page. Efficiency like that doesn't come cheap.

SignosaurusRex

See. mine is search engine optimized for peak performance. Forget sending money to the designers for the fonts....you people should be sending me cash for providing fool-proof access to them. I even went as far as to link directly to the BROWSE page instead of some meaningless home page. Efficiency like that doesn't come cheap.

...Sooooo....in a round-a-bout manner, you are saying that all the other threads had USPS tracking? :ROFLMAO:

Jillbeans

I already downloaded some stuff from that when it was posted earlier. Either that or I am just having Déjà Vu.
:)
Good stuff there.
Love....Jill

Circleville Signs

I feel the same way Dan does. i spent about $300 there this morning. I gave 'em $10/font for the ones I downloaded. Probably not as much as I SHOULD have, but, it's what I had to give :)

Dan Antonelli

I feel the same way Dan does. i spent about $300 there this morning. I gave 'em $10/font for the ones I downloaded. Probably not as much as I SHOULD have, but, it's what I had to give :)

I was just a little weirded out on the spanish Pay Pal site- but I assume it was legit? Least I hope it was!

GypsyGraphics

well i hear what i want to hear and remember what i choose to.
so... thanks Pat for finding this "never been seen before" hidden treasure.

awww isn't this sweet:

Name your price!
Amount:
Hint: type “0” for a free download :loveya:

wouldn't have the heart to type "0"