• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Free Standing Aluminum & Glass Stand

ADuke

I have a customer that is looking for something that is free standing (doesn't want to bolt it to the floor) with glass that they would like to have dusted crystal vinyl graphics mounted to both sides.

I have been google searching and have attached photos of things that are similar to what she is looking for. I am not finding a wholesale supplier for something like this and anyone I am finding is located in the UK or is a glass wall divider company (its similar but too short for a sign). These will be interior only, located in a lobby. They are not meant for wayfinding but they look like some of the wayfinding signs I have been finding. Also, our customer may like something that is illuminated but it doesn't have to be.

Does anyone know a wholesale manufacture who could build something like this? or some extrusions supplier? would we be able to build with SignComp parts? We would need finished pieces cut to length but we would be able to assemble in house. or maybe a supplier for large glass pieces? We are located in Minnesota.

Attachments

• Versa-Module Display Stand.jpg
    Versa-Module Display Stand.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 252
  • Glass Wall Dividers.jpg
    Glass Wall Dividers.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 230
  • Exterior Pylon with frosted glass - shopkit.jpg
    Exterior Pylon with frosted glass - shopkit.jpg
    856.7 KB · Views: 286

ADuke

Attached are more examples of the type of sign I am looking for. I still have not been able to find a wholesale provider who builds signs like these. I looked at CR Lawrence that a few of you suggested but there website was too complicated and I couldn't find someone to email directly to ask questions. We are looking for something more like the "Bistro" sign.

Attachments

• Sample Lobby Display.pdf
    425.9 KB · Views: 202

ADuke

agree the size to base ratio is no enough to have it freestanding without physical fasteners to the floor.

have you thought about making it yourself?

Home - MBS Standoffs
Welcome To Gyford - Gyford StandOff Systems
Outwater Plastics Industries
Product Displays & Retail Fixtures | Point of Purchase & Trade Show

Yes, we have thought of building ourselves but we are a graphics shop and do not have ability to weld so would need to buy components that we can assemble ourselves. I'm not sure where we would buy the components (extrusions) to build in house. We also wouldn't be able to do any welding or painting so everything would have to come to use finished.