• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Free Two Outdoor Falcon Jr 38"

hapycmpr

Do you live in Tulsa Oklahoma area? Then I have a deal for you!
FREE Two Mutoh Falcon Outdoor Jr. 38" Printers. Both were in good working condition in January of 2014. I had a heart attack & printers sat without being used since then. Most likely they have dried up heads. Haven't turned them on since hospital. PICK UP BOTH and you can have them for free. Not interested in parting out, will not part out, remove parts, or separate pair. Pick up BOTH as whole printers ONLY.

Attachments

• IMG_0064.jpg
    IMG_0064.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0065.jpg
    IMG_0065.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 60

hapycmpr

Free mutohs

I hope you are doing better. It is very kind of you to offer these up for free.

Please let me know if it falls through, I may be interested despite OK being quite a drive away. :smile:
Thanks I am doing fine. Right after I had my hospital stay I bought a used
Rolland SC-545EX and a US tech 60" laminateor. This is such a dream machine that I never went back to trying to get the Mutohs running after a long sabbatical. I don't miss working 45 min before each print job to get the Mutohs up to par.
The phone number of the man who took them is 918-852-2356 he might make you a good deal on them once he finds out that dried up heads are expensive to replace. Stay well and eat lots of veggies.