• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Free Update for Flexi 10 Users

CS-SignSupply-TT

Sign Boy, I think they are trying to tell you that Flexi 10 owners have a free upgrade available. If you do not have Flexi 10, it's gonna cost yuh...

sdodson1

Just a heads up, after performing the update my send to Versaworks button is not working. Tried again and nothing. Does anyone know the folder path in where the files are routed in the "send to Versaworks" dialog box? Maybe something changed there! Thanks! SD

CS-SignSupply

Have not seen that issue pop up here. May be a pain to do but you may want to download the full install and install the software into a different folder.

Once you confirm that worked, you should then uninstall all previous versions.

sdodson1

Headed that route now. Thats a big download! Hope that works. I've been spoiled since 10 came out. So much quicker than saving a file and importing it when creating in Flexi! Thanks again!

phototec

Hey everyone - just wanted to let you know that SAi has just released Flexi and PhotoPRINT version 10.0.4. This update is free for anyone who has 10.0.1, 10.0.2 or 10.0.3. You can check your version by opening the software and clicking Help > About.

Here's a link to our email campaign with all the information:
http://www.saintl.biz/files/news/11Flexi-PPv10.0.4/11Flexi-PPv10.0.4.html

Happy downloading! :thankyou:

Steph, the link has TWO different down-load icons, one for Flexi and one for PhotoPrint, do you have to do each update separate?

For the last update, Bobby at CiberSupply helped me, and If I remember correctly, we just used one download to fix both?

:help

Steph_Stamm

Steph, the link has TWO different down-load icons, one for Flexi and one for PhotoPrint, do you have to do each update separate?

For the last update, Bobby at CiberSupply helped me, and If I remember correctly, we just used one download to fix both?

:help

Hey Phototec - you're right, downloading one will update both. Most people only have one or the other, so we separated out the logos.

sdodson1

For any of you that experience the problem I had, select "first printer" in the send to VW window instead of the name of your printer. Glad it worked for me because I spoiled to that button!