• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Free WrapCut 200' Roll!

amw

Longtime Members
We ordered the free roll on the 9th of july and have not gotten it yet.
I would think a week would be plenty of time, seeing as others have already gotten theirs.

When is it shipping? We are looking for it everyday.

Thank you,
Marsha

mopar691

:banghead: Mine came postage collect today. A additional $0.85 was due at the post office. The $1.10 stamp did not cover it all.

Atomic DNA

Does anyone have Wrapcut's phone number? I could not find it on their site.

I ordered mine on the 9th and haven't received it as of yet.

J

john1

Ordered just now, If a balance is due i'm not going to be a happy camper. I don't care if it's $.01 or $1.00

J

john1

Received my roll today, $1.95 shipping cost on the envelope and was charged $9...I get there are catches to every deal but the shipping wasn't even close IMO

Going to put some carbon graphics on the car this evening, I will post how this stuff works.

gipllc

I ordered it and received it within a week, but postage was underpaid by 85 cents. That was frustrating mostly because I was with a client when the mail showed up and I hate to be interrupted to deal with something silly like that. I don't care about the cost but didn't appreciate the oversight of something as simple as insuring proper postage. I guess, as in everything else "you get what you pay for"

J

john1

Used it tonight and it works but kept getting not so smooth cuts. Tried different vinyls and all did the same.

I'm thinking about trying the knifeless tape next

Cale Frederick

Used it tonight and it works but kept getting not so smooth cuts. Tried different vinyls and all did the same.

I'm thinking about trying the knifeless tape next

Same here... Edges on wrap I'm working on we're so rough I had to go back and re cut them with a knife. Maybe I did something wrong, but how hard could it be?

J

john1

Same here... Edges on wrap I'm working on we're so rough I had to go back and re cut them with a knife. Maybe I did something wrong, but how hard could it be?

Yeah i tried 1080 carbon fiber and some cast cut vinyl and had the same result.

SignosaurusRex

Just ordered mine. I'll give it a shot and see for myself how I like it and how the postage deal works out. Until then...................

g&eprinting

Work's real well on straight cuts.
Used at like a 12 degree angle.
Only had to re-round the corners and a little jagged edge at the start.

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 115
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 107
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 126
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 112
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 118
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 138
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 131
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 136
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 136
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 124
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 112
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 127
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 128
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 134

CheapVehicleWrap

Yes those getting sawtooth cuts; well your technique sucks. Work on perfecting it. This is just as good, cheaper, and not a 3m product.

J

john1

I couldn't get the stuff to go around corners well, Good thing i don't do any wraps or many vehicle graphics lol