• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Freelance designer

iprintstl

Looking for a freelance designer to help design some overflow wrap jobs. I can provide the vehicle outlines. Please PM contact info and hr rate.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Looking for a freelance designer to help design some overflow wrap jobs. I can provide the vehicle outlines. Please PM contact info and hr rate.

might just want to look into a 1099 on demand in house designer. You are in Philly ... you can probably throw a stone and hit like 10 of them.

MikePro

To anyone PMing in response to this, feel free to copy me on the freelance designer info as well. Wraps seem to take the longest time for us to setup than anything else around here.
i do all the wrap designs myself, as the occasional wrap we do here/there is a nice way for me to take a break some days. "when it rains, it POURS" and, as we're mostly into architectural/illuminated signage, we've been known to turn down wrap projects because our larger clients take priority when it comes to screen time.
It never hurts to keep options open, and projects flying out the door!
***also noted, bonus points to merchant members :)

looking for:
*rate for wrap design: scale/dimensions and general direction provided by us, but production-ready artwork / creative design ideas provided by you
(i understand that you may want some flexibility here for per-project negotiations, just looking to ball-park)

*average turn-around time

*access to portfolio for consideration. Hoping for pictures of both design layout and how it looked installed.

Noted that I don't start the process for wrap projects until I have a client's down-payment in-hand, so there's no excuse for me not to pay immediately for acceptable completion of artwork.
I guess I could also be expected to make a down-payment, as well, but I'm assuming we can negotiate terms more if/when the time comes.
Also noted that my clients are informed that they have to pay extra for multiple revisions, which should be expected of myself as well :)

Last edited:

ForgeInc

We do lots of wrap designs, if interested pm me for portfolio and rate info. Would rather not post publicly...

JoshLoring

We've done thousands of wraps of our own.. Plus many discreetly for other shops as well.
We won't use your work in any of our portfolios ( off or online ), have multiple designers for prompt turn around and can create in any medium. If you haven't already found someone.. We aren't going anywhere.