• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Freelance tech

eforer

While we've had an easy time finding support for our newer machines, our aging but still necessary fleet of printers needs some love. I used to do all this crap myself, but at this stage in my life, I'd rather just pay someone:

I need someone to come to our shop in Warwick, RI and replace 3 print heads (ie all of them) in our JV3 (we have the heads) and 1 print head in our seiko 100s (need to buy the head). If anyone wants to do this for a reasonable price or can recommend someone in the New England area, I would be very appreciative.

Thanks!
-Ed

Freese

While we've had an easy time finding support for our newer machines, our aging but still necessary fleet of printers needs some love. I used to do all this crap myself, but at this stage in my life, I'd rather just pay someone:

I need someone to come to our shop in Warwick, RI and replace 3 print heads (ie all of them) in our JV3 (we have the heads) and 1 print head in our seiko 100s (need to buy the head). If anyone wants to do this for a reasonable price or can recommend someone in the New England area, I would be very appreciative.

Thanks!
-Ed

Grafx Network...ask for Romy...
http://www.robbco.net/