• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Freestanding Extruded metal display panels

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
I have a client that is looking to have display panels that are free standing for ease of mobility around their display area but also usable at shows and still have panels of frosted acrylic in them. Best I can figure out is an extruded metal frame that can be made with 2 long feet on the bottom (I guess welded) ... only I'm not having any luck finding a place that can manufacture them. I found places that could make permanent fixtures and ones that could make overly complicated designs that require an engineer to put together, so I'm wondering if any of you know of a place that can produce the kits? Seems to be a simple thing since it would just be 2 long single channel risers for the sides, 2 small single channel pieces for the top and bottoms and 3 double channel pieces with the appropriate hardware to combine them. All square stock.

Thanks in advance guys!

Attachments

• display.jpg
    display.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 75