• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Freight Trailer Graphics

rlmercer

Hey Everyone,

Just wondering if any of you have experience installing graphics on a large freight trailer. It's corrugated like the one in the attachment. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Attachments

• ot1.jpg
    ot1.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 137
Last edited by a moderator:

2B

1: there is no attachment

2: make sure you use the right type of vinyl and have plenty of time as a trailer that has A LOT of corrugation will have to be worked into each valley / rib

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
My favorite are full corrugated stainless ones but regular skip corrugated ones are fun too. Plan for at least double the time if you have never dealt with them before...

Wraptrick

That is an easy one. I would use IJ180, just make sure you get your measurements right. Just run a piece of masking tape down the side, into the corrugation. Measure the tape, and that's your actual print size. You can probably use lots of different vinyls on that if it's painted like the picture. I just like to use IJ180 on pert near everything.