• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Frequently Asked Question...................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Lately, I've had a barrage of people PM me about joining this mysterious 'Premium' section.

There's nothing hard about it. Just look over to the left and click on one of the areas I have highlighted and decide whether or not you want to partake in the section.
101 premium subscriber ad.jpg
You can see to the right..... all the areas that are highlighted in like a maroon color. Those are the threads you aren't seeing and for a price.... you too can have more information at your fingertips.

The attitudes are much more relaxed and every Friday... someone different buys lunch for the others. Drinks are not allowed, but the menu is to die for........... :popcorn:

Anyway, for those of you that have e-mailed me about this place.... here it is. You know who you are, so don't hesitate any longer....

Who knows, you might just be in time for lunch on Friday and I think they're serving at 11:30 am EST. For those of you on the West Coast.... just have a light breakfast before starting your workday.

:Welcome: Premium Subscribers................... :U Rock:

CES020

The -tip for the sign ladies- thread is worth the price of admission alone. I feel like I owe someone money every time I read that thread :p

stickermonkey

I do wanna come in ....be comin' in soon. ;)

BTW...Hello! I've recently begun to come online with signs101 more frequently. My handle is StickerMonkey ....but that says NOTHING about who I am. So here goes...

I started working in the Printing industry back in 1994 as a Paste Up and Pre Press person. From there I began my FreeLance design work while I moonlighted for my families Office Supply business bookkeeper..(YUCK). My Uncle had a really cool Sign Business that he operated from his home. One of the first Computerized Sign Companies up in our area at the time. I did a few desgin projects with him and thought nothing of it until in 2000 he approached me about buying his sign business. At that time, I was not ready to be an business owner...so my father bought the business and allowed me to learn the craft. Over the next 5 years I became confident in my abilities to run the business and wanted to take the already thriving business to a new level. So I bought it...moved it into its own dedicated space within an art gallery.

I now operate the business from my own building in the centre of our small town and across from my families office supply business. The building is a bit of a money pit...but it's an awesome location with just enough property to hopefully build my own garage. :) Despite some tough times these last few years, I'm still growing and expanding my companies services.

About ME ...My name is Kyla. I am the mother of 2 awesome kids, 11 girl & 7 boy. I am a wife to the most supportive and patient man.

How do you do?? lol

Bradster941

WOW,, just WOW,

That was by far the

Best Friday Lunch we have ever had here at Signs 101!!!

I'm stuffed and am knocking off early.

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Membership has its Privileges.

Attachments

• lunch 1.jpg
    lunch 1.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 90
  • lunch 2.jpg
    lunch 2.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 61
  • lunch 3.jpg
    lunch 3.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 80
  • lunch 4.jpg
    lunch 4.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 79
  • lunch 5.jpg
    lunch 5.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 91
  • lunch 6.jpg
    lunch 6.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 80
  • lunch 9.jpg
    lunch 9.jpg
    305.2 KB · Views: 95
  • lunch 10.jpg
    lunch 10.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 64

RebeckaR

I re-upped this morning just so I could have a gander at the sign lady thread I've been reading so much about.
Uh... yeah. It was worth the price of admission.

And the lunch buffet is fabulous.

good grief you're a lucky guy if those are the questions you are getting asked...i get questions like

is there money to be made in the sign business?
how do i make it?
if i don't have any experience and i buy the best equipment in town will i make money?
why not?
why don't you agree with me?
why won't you agree with me?
why do you still not agree with me?
why are you suck a d!ck?

usually pretty much in that order...

iSign

the sad truth is that for every person who makes any effort to support this site, and help make it better, there is always at least one loser saying "Why pay for something when you can get it for free?"

Last edited:

GypsyGraphics

Well i gotta say, i really think there's something in the water in there, or the punch is spiked.... i'm normally much more well behaved than that.

Shouldn't there be someone at the door checking ID.

stickermonkey

You guys should take your comedy show on the road!!! lol :ROFLMAO: I think I'm gonna be spending much more time here...just for the comedy relief you guys provide!!

Cheers!
Kyla

Craig Sjoquist

sjm what your getting for free does not compare what ya get for the price of this premium subscription package ..... Signs 101 rocks