Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friday 13th

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by kanini, Dec 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. kanini

kanini Member

Jul 13, 2012
    Finland
    For some people Friday 13th mean bad luck. I didn't think so until today. Morning started off perfectly, in the afternoon we fried two laminators and one Latex 330 due to (probably) a short in one of the power outlets (cables have come loose inside outlet). To top it off the handle on the soap dispenser broke and my shirt caught a door handle(!) and ripped. Have a better weekend than me!

Tags:
    • OMG / Wow! OMG / Wow! x 1
  2. flyplainsdrifta

flyplainsdrifta Active Member

Oct 13, 2017
    ct
    dude im sorry that is a rough day. hopefully you can get those back up without too much hassle. good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  3. BIG EASY DOES IT

BIG EASY DOES IT Very Active Member

Mar 14, 2011
    CA
    Hey at least it's the end of the day for you. We are just starting our friday over here.

• Like Like x 2
  4. kanini

kanini Member

Jul 13, 2012
    Finland
    Thanks! Yeah, we got one laminator back up running but the 330 seem to need a new power supply so I'm happy it's the end of the day now!

5. ColoPrinthead

ColoPrinthead Swollen Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Donkeytown, Colorado
    Bummer. I hope you have a good weekend.