• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

From an island in the Pacific

Photoguy

Hi all from Sunny (finally) Vancouver Island where a gallon of gas costs $6.31 and we have the dubious distinction of having the highest Real Estate prices in the country!

I'm the Marketing manager for a 10 store retail/wholesale chain of stores and have a VersaCamm 300V and a Daige mk4 lam to do all of our in house signage and display materials.

I also do all of the print advertising,radio and web site content so I'm kept really busy.

The company site is www.ippnet.com and my personal site is www.johnsimpson.ca I'm a photographer by trade but now more a designer by practice.:biggrin:

THATgirl

wow! cool photographs John. I love 'quirky floathome' and 'on the street where you float' and one of your favorites, 'up the river'. Very cool work!

R08

Hello from the other side of the same country where for a while we had the dubious distinction of having the cheapest real estate in the country!
:Canada 2:

Photoguy

Thanks and yes...

Thanks for the warm welcome, and yes my personal site the one eyed man is aptly named.I only see out of one,makes pouring tea in Chinatown in those little cups difficult and I would be a much better golfer if I could actually judge distance better. Other than that no real problems.

I've been a member at Printingdigital.net for a while now and have learned tons...looking forward to even more here.