• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

From paint wraps to print wraps - What I need to know.

s.hack

Hi, I want to start installing print wraps. I have experience doing paint wraps (color change), partial wraps, tint, lettering etc. and I'm good at it. Most of what I do is mobile and part-time, I'm actually a student and I entered this business a couple years ago to pay for my studies and so I don't have a shop. I have a lot to learn about the print wrap business and I was wondering if you guys could give me a few tips and answer a few questions?

Here are my questions:
When I order a print, I must supply the design and tell them the material to print/lam with etc?
Is it normal for printers to do the design+printing?
If I screw up a panel (my biggest fear), I can just have that reprinted alone by the printer?
I'm OK with design (Corel/PS) but nowhere near as good as most of you guys are. Are there any programs with design templates for wraps? I'm thinking of hire someone to do designs.
How many guys do you recommend to have on a wrap job? (I would probably be the only one with major experience)
When doing full wraps I always work indoors, have any of you wrapped outdoors?
Any general tips/tools you think I need to know?

I'm also looking for a printing company in Toronto, if any of you guys know of anyone please tell me. Sorry for all the newbie questions!