• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Frosted Acrylic Sign?

Custom Signs

I have a customer that is wanting a frosted acrylic sign like the one in the picture with their logo. Why can I have one made? Thanks for your help in advance!

Attachments

• frosted acrylic.jpg
    frosted acrylic.jpg
    423.6 KB · Views: 209

Gino

Premium Subscriber
There's a plethora of ways to accomplish that. What's your skill level ?? Your profile says you have none.

DerbyCitySignGuy

Direct print. If you don't have that capability, color match and print on vinyl or use color matched cut vinyl (or as close as you can get).

If you just want to have one made, DM me for a quote.

Johnny Best

You can buy that frosted acrylic from a plastic distributor, they will even cut the size you need, the stand offs from Grimco or Outwater, or DisplaysToGo and cut the logo vinyl on a plotter. Very easy sign to fabricate.
Good luck!

Oracal 651 Matte Transparent printed with eco-solvent, works beautifully. I can print it for you - shipping takes two weeks.