• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FSC-88 WB Primer???

kustomkoncepts

Ok just got my A-- kicked by theFSC- 88 WB waterbased primer from Costal Enterprises. Even watched the video about it online they make it look so easy always.

this is my first time doing a HDU CNC cut sign and using the 88 primer. Man what a joke. it is supost to be sprayable? Yeah Right inless my gun can shot Marshmallows it don't.

So I called Costal and he said get a 2.8 HVLP so I did $450 later and it don't spray for nothing it is so thick it cant even flow through the gun so i started reducing and still stinks. Can't get any build and so little material is coming out. I don't think it is very sprayable. I gave up and now I am out of $450 for that gun I will never need with that big of a tip for any thing else. plus I spiked it off the ground so it went right into the garbage.:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer