• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fuji Acuity 2504

BrushedRed

Hello Everyone,
Hopefully someone could provide some insight or previous experience.

Our service contract is nearly up on our flatbed and we find that the service being offered for the price we are paying is horrible specifically with Fuji
We are located in Edmonton Alberta and have service provided through fuji - Oce also has service here but wont work on a Fuji branded machine.

My question is has anyone had any luck doing most of the maintenance and service that comes up themselves or know of anyone locally or not too far away that might be of assistance should we need to bring someone in for the larger problems.

Somewhat of a shot in the dark but perhaps someone has been down this road.

Mochistlan

different service keys and politics

There is a policy that oce can not work on fuji and viceversa. the other thing is that they use different key to service. but what exactly do you need.

ellsmako

That exactly correct . Service keys are different . machine is technically the same , service sucks from both companies. Sold ours awhile back , no regrets ! Both companies promise great service but neither really know the machine , owners are held ransom because of parts and service costs. What's your issues ?