• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Fujifilm acuity HYB172 gantry motor status

Mustafa

Hi,
I have a problem with my acuity printer that after opening the maintenance drawer and closed, the green LED stay off, I have maintenance dungle I notice that it showing ( gantry motor status is disabled). So I replaced the gantry board with new one, still I have same problem.
Some time the printer working normal and most time I have this problem when I open the maintenance drawer.
Could any one explain me what is gantry motor status is ?
And how to resolve my issue ???

scottdcee

When I maintenance drawer is open the gantry and carriage motor stratus will be disabled. Do you have the roll to roll option on your machine?

Mustafa

When I maintenance drawer is open the gantry and carriage motor stratus will be disabled. Do you have the roll to roll option on your machine?
First of all thank you for your replay dear scottdcee.
You are right when I open maintenance drawer the gantry and carriage motor status are disabled but when I close the drawer the carriage motor status become enable while the gantry Moto status stay disabled.
No I don't have roll to roll option in my printer.
As I explained before, some time the green light start working and if I print for a month there is no problem. The problem come after opening the maintenance drawer.