• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fujifilm Sericol UV inks

wonsngis

Anyone running Fuji Sericol UV inks in their flatbed? Considering switching my Jeti 1224 and I'd like some feedback

rfulford

I run sericol EF inks in my Inca Spyder 320. So far, I like them well enough. The color is great. The ink jets well and we have had no problems with our heads. Adhesion is good on everything I run including coroplast. I have noticed that adhesion on acrylic is not as good as it could be but I am still able to print and rout acrylic without chipping or peeling. I run more polycarb than acrylic anyway. No concerns with polycarb whatsoever. Sericol recommends a adhesion promoter for acrylic but so far I have not had to use it.

wonsngis

Thanks.

I've been running Fuji/Sericol inks in my XL1500 for a while now and I have been absolutely thrilled with them.

Still, I want to make sure I've done my due diligence before switching my Jeti.

rfulford

Just a quick update. I tried running some black coroplast with a white underprint and the adhesion was horrible. I am not sure if it was the coro or the white ink.

BTW, I run the NH inks in my XL1500 as well and absolutely love them.

wonsngis

I wouldn't put TOO much stock in that. White ink has always been such a PITA (even with OEM ink) that I've completely given up on it.