• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Full bleed 1204 and 1604

randya

These are not full bleed printers, they require a minimum of 3 mm on each side (just less than 1/4"), primarily to avoid printing on the platen.

Pro Image

I can print full bleed on 38 in banner material......................I haven't tried any 48 yet.............

kirkbedtelyon

You can print a full 48" but you have to do it in uni-direction mode. It's a lot slower than the bi-directional mode but it gets the job done.

ChicagoGraphics

You can print full bleeds in bi-directional, if you know how to trick the machine. I did it a few times with my Mimaki, im not sure on the Roland printers though.

PMG

You can print a full 48" but you have to do it in uni-direction mode. It's a lot slower than the bi-directional mode but it gets the job done.
thats correct...you can print full bleed on a Mutoh 48 in uni -direction ,some peeps on here say you cant....but you can!!!!!!!!!!

Case

Yes, you can print a full 48" in uni-directional mode. But if take off your edge cards and try to "trick" the machine to print "full bleed" and if you have a head strike because you took the edge guards(media hold down shields) then you are risking voiding your warranty on your printer... It's your choice if you want to take that risk.

Case