• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Full Color Business Cards

Sign Works

Who do you use & recommend for full color business cards? My local printer who I was very happy with has disappeared.

tomence

I use 4over.com and am happy with them, also i get free local delivery.
1000 business cards 14pt or 16pt, 4/4 w UV on both sides for 12.99.

mtroup

I also use 4over.. they have some fantastic options for rush orders and most items are 2-4 business days and 2 days for shipping .. but you can pay to have it done overnight or next day, or next day + 1, etc..

econolinesigns

We've use 4Over and have been happy with their product and turn around time. More importantly, we have never had a customer unhappy or reject their product.

visual800

right now i like printfirm takes about 8 days to get product. I have recently been using printdirectforless, they are closer to me and have a little quicker shipping 100 cards delived to me is $25.00

it seems no matter what whomever your using is going to piss you off somehow someway, someday. Ecolor loved them, used them unitl they sent a load of crappy cards to me and the red was pink. when I told them to reprint she said "thats what you sent us and pink is a shade of red"...WTF ever, never been back to them. Gotprint sent me come postcards one time and obviously whoever sheared them cut alot of the info off they also would not reprint but CC company got the money reversed.

these companies are so many and do printing so fast they dont care if you come and go but I love cards and love that I can order them and spank my local printers esspecially ones that started sign companies:ROFLMAO:

FatCat

...these companies are so many and do printing so fast they dont care if you come and go but I love cards and love that I can order them and spank my local printers esspecially ones that started sign companies:ROFLMAO:

I find it strange that so many on this forum seem to have a negative opinion of traditional printers and get all riled up when an offset printing company or copy shop starts offering wide format printing, banners, yard signs, etc. Meanwhile, it's "OK" for sign companies to sell business cards, postcards, brochures, etc.

*Bit of a double-standard, don't ya think?

Malkin

We will only do business cards for established/repeat customers. New inquiries we will send to the print shop across town. Too much hassle.

Pat Whatley

By the way SignWorks, you're in California....isn't there a wholesale business card printer on every corner out there?

Google "wholesale full color printer" and 95% of the results are in California.