• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Full Color Sign

RBDesign

Looking for a solution to a customers need. They need Some signs with a full color image printed on them, i would say on Aluminum. These will be like the Brinks Security yard signs. But will have their own Company & service info on them. One option is to Print on vinyl and apply to aluminum, The other would be to direct print on aluminum, if possible. We will be outsourcing this. Size will be about 11"X10".

Any Suggestion will be appreciated.

--rb

BROWNDOG

did you try a search, there are plenty of wholesalers outthere, you probably need to show a pic of what your looking for, i would call stouse.com

Drip Dry

If it's a large quantity, then screen printing would be the way to go.
Smaller quantities, I would dye-sub them. Many here can do that for you.
I think I would do vinyl only as a last resort.
JT

Tagdog

Security Signs

A lot of security signs are screenprinted on polystyrene. If you need enough of them that is the way to go. We can screen print and die cut to shape.
www.signs-up.com

Signs Up

TheSnowman

I found some place called Signs Of Security. They never sent me a quote though, I got tired of begging. So, I'd just try calling random screen printing company's till you get the price you need.

RBDesign

Didn't think about sublimation. What material would you use that on and would it work well for outdoor use?

Thanks!