• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Full Time Tech Support - Wide Format Printers - Denver, CO

Steven J. Brown

Job Description

Franchise Technical Support

SpeedPro Imaging is the premier graphics franchisor in the sign and graphics industry. Come work at our fun, high energy headquarters in Centennial, Colorado! In this position, you will play a critical role in helping actualize our mission of inspiring happy, ambitious & profitable franchisees.
This position requires the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with a great attitude! You’ll be interfacing daily with our franchisees, our corporate team and our various vendors and visitors. To be our Franchise Technical Support you will need to be extremely organized and have great interpersonal skills.

Position Summary:

The Franchise Technical Support team is responsible for providing franchisee technical support for wide format printers and associated equipment used in a large format printing business. They are responsible for vetting and selecting equipment, products and applications for the franchise system. They are responsible for the delivery of high levels of customer service and training as defined by the company.

Job Responsibilities:

· Provides technical support on the use, maintenance and repair of equipment used in the printing process including wide format printers, routers, plotters, computers and software
· Provide training on tech enabled systems, equipment and products
· Research and make recommendations on hardware and software purchases to ensure cost-effective purchasing decisions for corporate office and franchisees (ink, printers, cutters, etc.)
· Custom ICC Profile writing for approved printers
· Solid working knowledge of color management print processes including related technologies
· Administration of systems including but not limited to company CRM, website, intranet, email & phone systems
· Ensure hardware and software is maintained and data is secured through proper back-up
· Conduct production workshops on new & existing systems and color management

Requirements:
Experience and Skills:

· 2 year degree in related field or 5+ years of direct experience
· Experience with the following software programs: RIP Software, Adobe Creative Suite, Office 365, Microsoft Exchange
· Product production experience preferred
· Experience working at Franchisor, a plus
· Able to work collaboratively with teams
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· G7 Print Media Expert Certified by IDEAlliance preferred

Attitude and Work Ethic:
The person that will fill this job will be able to commit to the following:

1. Positive Attitude: I will be cheerful and positive thinking at all times. I understand that attitude drives behavior that drives results.
  2. Integrity: I am honest and open in all relationships.
  3. Problem Solver: I bring solutions not problems to situations.
  4. Above the Line: I bring results not reasons. I admit when I am wrong and take accountability to resolve the situation.
  5. Finisher: I finish what I start.
  6. Fun: We get a result and then celebrate. I am upbeat and support my colleagues.
  7. Communication: I make sure that clear communication exists and use multiple channels if necessary. I communicate any changes to prior agreements and expectations.
  8. Proactive: I do not wait to be told what to do. I use my good judgment to anticipate needs of my teammates.
  9. Learning: I love to learn and am not afraid to take developmental risks in order to improve as a professional and a person. I commit to continuous improvement.
  10. Committed: I think of ways to improve myself and the organization/business at all times. Even when I am off the clock, I do not check out.
  11. Helpful: I look for ways to add value to the company and to franchisees at all times.

Please email me at sbrown@speedpro.com if you are interested.