• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Full Waste Ink Tank, Help

Steve C.

Changed heads on Falcon outdoor and during the final fill I get the
message. Nothing I do will change it. Empty tank, Power down, unplug....
Any help? can this be bypassed some how. Usually just emptying the tank
is enough.

thmooch

Bumping this old post because I am having the same issue with my printer. I looked for the ‘Tank Change’ in the user menu but can't seem to find it. Any help getting to this menu would be greatly appreciated.

fastmax

i wonder if you can manipulate the physical sensor somehow to make it push a change ink tank message?

good luck

thmooch

I have tried moving the switch, but nothing changes. I think there is a way to go into the menu on the machine itself and reset it, but I cant find it.

thmooch

So...after some time and research and going thru the on board menu for Hours... Powered down printer - unplugged from wall - powered on to dis-charge any residual energy - Cut wires from Waste Ink Sensor - plugged power back in to wall - turned printer on - got 'No waste tank' error - twisted bare wires together - was asked if tank had been emptied - navigated to 'yes' , hit enter - BACK TO PRINTING!!! Just wanted to update this post with what worked today.