• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Full wrap on a 2010 Yukon Denali price...

Tony Rome

I just had a guy tell me he got a quote from my competitor for a full wrap for a 2010 Yukon Denali for $3800.00 I thought that was pretty low for a full wrap and it was an established company.
Anyone agree/disagree?
I was closer to $4500, am I too high?

Craig Sjoquist

So does anybody consider ..ADVERTISING VALUE...$4,500 is to low

Course if you can't read it or understand what the wrap is about, guess it does not make a difference how low they pay it's about worthless.

BALLPARK

We would price a project like that around $3,750 - $4,500.

It depends on if they provide artwork, repeat customer, etc...

Rydaddy

With or without design?

Print, Wrap
or
Design, Print, Wrap

I actually believe there are more factors than that involved in the pricing of it, but I think most would agree those are the basics. I am far from an expert on this whole wrap thing. I know enough to be dangerous.

Tony Rome

With or without design?

Print, Wrap
or
Design, Print, Wrap

I actually believe there are more factors than that involved in the pricing of it, but I think most would agree those are the basics. I am far from an expert on this whole wrap thing. I know enough to be dangerous.
Design (from customers logo and supplied art files) print, wrap.

Mosh

$2000 if they have the artwork....$2500 otherwise. I own all the equipment and the building so not making any payments or rent......

wrapworld2

$3750.00 they can get it cheaper i'm sure somewhere. but I'm very loved by my customers and I'm always on the other end of the phone for them. But if they want to watch me do it......lol......... I always add 500 bucks and give them a certificate of BS at completion.and they are paying for my insurance for being in the shop while I'm throwing stuff....lol...... $3750.00 would be good money on this I'd say.....

CheapVehicleWrap

$2000 if they have the artwork....$2500 otherwise. I own all the equipment and the building so not making any payments or rent......

Pretty lame excuse to let all the profit fly out the door I think. Guess I wouldn't miss those extra beans if I did it for peanuts while growing my own beans.

Wraps ink

in this economy cheap is king not quality...sad but true...I lose jobs all the time bc the guy in his garage will price it for half of what i do...so good luck