• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

fullwaste tank error, but not full

jiro

My falcon outdoor jr. was giving me a check waste tank reading for a short time, but was not close to full so I ignored it. And it still let me print. Now when I turn on the printer an error comes up, full waste ink tank. leaving me scratching my head and not printing because the tank is not full. Need to change censor? Can I work around it in the mean time.
Thanks.

GK

We had the sensor on one of our HP machines fail before and it would do this. A quick fix was to take the two wires going to the sensor off the sensor itself and wire them directly together (from the HP tech) please note that now you really need to keep an eye on the waste bottle because it can overflow. This was only a fix for the weekend until we could get a part shipped out to us. Goodluck.

kirkbedtelyon

Happens with VJ 1204 - I just take out the tank and replace it...It will ask if I replaced tank...Answer yes and no problem....Tank was not full at all...

jiro

Got it,played with the bottle and came up with the changed waste tank command. Think before it was saying no waste tank.may still get a new sensor.

Thank I had this problem because the printer rocks quite a bit back and forth when printing. The stand could have been designed better, maybe with cross bars.