• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fully Automatic Grommet Machine Video

ProWraps

let me see.... $2.50 sq/ft for finished banners.

hell, i only gotta sell like 987q9qq9w8eq239847(*&(*&W#987 banners to break even!

ill take 3.

tcorn1965

We have one (there great), but ours does not have the fancy red laser light. We use it for coro signs. We still do our banners with a manual one.

2B

If that thing was a little cheaper we would have bought it a year ago. We had 1000's of coroplast signs that had 6-8 grommets in each one. Thank god we've convinced the customer to use a different method for the next runs.

that is a lot of grommets on each cor-plast! sounds like a PITA charge for that customer

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Website price does not include the shipping charge. The ground shipping charge is about $400-$600, 3-4 business days. The quoted price is delivered to your door with 10k grommets. The machine is ready to use out of the crate. You save a lot of man hours putting grommets.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
it's on your website for $250 cheaper.

just sayin.

Colorado Timberline if they are next door to you have couple of our machines. They've been using the machine for the past four years - no problems. We will be bringing the grommet machine to the SGIA/ISA the next time.

I don't expect to sell that "many" machines here. I am not trying to get rich by selling a few grommet machines here on signs101. Just showing what's out there to save a lot of man hours. A few good size companies do need this kind of equipment.