• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fully Vaccinated? Drop the mask!

Val47

And... How will anyone know? I have a card that says I'm vaccinated.
Not that I would, but I could so easily create a counterfeit. Many, and sell them. I wouldn't, but if it can be done, some opportunist will do it.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
And... How will anyone know? I have a card that says I'm vaccinated.
Not that I would, but I could so easily create a counterfeit. Many, and sell them. I wouldn't, but if it can be done, some opportunist will do it.

I would guess that a governmental agency will come up with something more difficult to duplicate and easier to display. The point is that it is going to take denial of access to get many to get their shot(s).

victor bogdanov

I would guess that a governmental agency will come up with something more difficult to duplicate and easier to display. The point is that it is going to take denial of access to get many to get their shot(s).

In the USA we have medical freedom and informed consent, no one should be forced to take a non FDA approved vaccine. That is why I haven't worn a mask and resist the medical tyranny any chance I get.

Blows my mind how many are seemingly ok with vax passports and want to take informed consent medical freedom from people

rjssigns

In the foreseeable future, we can look for the unvaccinated to be denied access to (Let us list the ways):

1. Travel
2. Sporting events
3. Entertainment venues
4. Concerts
5. Movies and plays
6. Classrooms
In essence, forced compliance. I'm not okay with being forced to take anything. Don't give a rats butt if it's a glass of milk. Since the Constitution won't allow vaccine passports the government is working with the private sector becoming the "enforcer" as a constitutional workaround. This isn't tinfoil this is fact and I have a real problem with it. I've had enough forum fun for the day. I'm out.

Andy D

Third choice; you could F-off, you authoritarian twattle.

1620999162148.png

Andy D

In essence, forced compliance. I'm not okay with being forced to take anything. Don't give a rats butt if it's a glass of milk. Since the Constitution won't allow vaccine passports the government is working with the private sector becoming the "enforcer" as a constitutional workaround. This isn't tinfoil this is fact and I have a real problem with it. I've had enough forum fun for the day. I'm out.
That has been the liberal's work around for awhile, they pressure large private corporations to take your freedom of access away for them... and then they say "what? I thought you believed that private businesses should be able to run their companies as they see fit."
Edited to say; rjssigns re-reading your post, I basically just repeated what you said, but not as well :)

MNT_Printhead

Working among the Corporate Lizard People
Our office quit requiring masks for those who are vaccinated this week. I wonder if part of it is to pressure those who are holding out on the shot by making it visible to everyone.

WildWestDesigns

Our office quit requiring masks for those who are vaccinated this week. I wonder if part of it is to pressure those who are holding out on the shot by making it visible to everyone.
I would say that is a strong possibility. If so, personally, I have a strong disdain for anyone that does that, regardless if I may believe the same thing that they do.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer by any stretch of the imagination, but I am not fond of being a beta tester either unless I'm doing it willingly. Some of blowback may not actually be felt for a few yrs down the line. Sure for some people that are my parents age, it's six in one when talking about years down the line. So either way, it doesn't bother them and that's fine.

I think we (as a species) tend to run before we walk with some things. There are some things in the medical world that we still use now, that did horrid things when we first starting using them, but we didn't know what to watch out for etc and it took people being testers to find out. Although this doesn't just apply to the medical field either.

Now, it is quite possible that absolutely nothing happens, although I doubt this situation as I have never known medicine of any type to be without their caveats (some of which are actually worse then what they are trying to help with, but not all the time) and there are people that have had pretty bad reactions to the vaccines out there. Now, we can argue %s of those that had a reaction to the those that didn't or died, but the point is, it isn't without it's concern. Then we don't know what continued use is going to be. This won't be a one and done, your going to have variants that will require different shots etc. The delivery system is new tech (although I can envision some exciting things that it could do if it works out in the end), we just don't know what it's going to be like 3-5-10 yrs down the line. Not everything is instantaneous. This is why when vaccines aren't rushed, they typically have 3-5 yrs testing, not have something rolled out within a year.

Great ideas can be ruined by crap deployment.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I have a question on the topic......................

Why is it, the first thing anybody asks is...... have you lost your sense of smell or taste ?? Supposedly, that is the best dead giveaway that you've contracted covid19 stuff. Everyone agrees on that one. Now, call me old fashioned, but since I was a kid, anytime you got a cold, sniffles or any other simple ailment, the first thing to go was your sense of smell and taste. Has been covid19 been around secretly since the 50's ??

Stacey K

I like making signs
I've been living my life this entire time. I only wear a mask when I'm forced to. I have no desire to be vaccinated, I don't get flu shots either. I almost died from the flu once, but I lived. So here I am, alive and happy. Schools in WI already started making the mask optional a few weeks ago. I suspect our district will follow suit.

I'm sure some people think I will go to hell for not wearing a mask and not being vaccinated. I can assure anyone concerned that if I'm going to hell it was decided back when I was in my early 20's :p

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
you might want to check that, 20% would be unprecedented.
it was 25%...
At Ferry County Memorial Hospital in Republic, the rate of COVID-19 positivity is extremely high at close to 25 percent. It's the only hospital for at least 50 miles in any direction.

Andy D

I have a question on the topic......................

Why is it, the first thing anybody asks is...... have you lost your sense of smell or taste ?? Supposedly, that is the best dead giveaway that you've contracted covid19 stuff. Everyone agrees on that one. Now, call me old fashioned, but since I was a kid, anytime you got a cold, sniffles or any other simple ailment, the first thing to go was your sense of smell and taste. Has been covid19 been around secretly since the 50's ??

That happened to me this past Tuesday, went to bed fine, woke up without any taste (could still smell stuff).
Went and got tested and it was negative.... I have a ear infection, I'm thinking it was that?!?!