• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fumes! and how to get rid of them?

superjay5

Hello everyone,

I am in the market for some kind of "air scrubber" system. I have been looking at the ICA Duster 2000. I saw another post that mentioned it, but would like feed back on my own issue.

I have a OCE 350gt and 2 Epson GS6000 in my print room which is 900sq. ft The smell from them is not really noticeable.... still not good but

The real issue I am having is the adhesion promoters that I have to use with the OCE.

I have a very large job, that I will have to run 24/7 for the next year, I know, nice problem to have. The job is all printed on non glare acrylic which I have to use the 680 adhesion promoter on.....which is the nastiest smelliest stuff I have smelled in a long time! With the amount of work I have, its already becoming an issue.

So could anyone give me real world review on the duster, or any similar products???

THanks!!!