• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fun little house sign

SignManiac

Perfect customer comes in to buy a sign for his daughters house. Gave very little direction, just wanted something beachy, with the name being a song by some guy in Key West. Okayed the first draft, sign is 18" X 22" made from scraps. Didn't ask for a price up front. Only thing I purchased was the rope. $500 and he was thrilled. Wish I could make two of these a day and nothing more. Life would be wonderful.

Direct printed the wood background on 3/4" PVC on the flatbed. Printed the sunset background on 1/4" PVC. Cut out lettering from 3/16" laser cut acrylic. And attached the 3/4" rope with nail gun brads. Sign will be outside on wall underneath an awning.

Attachments

• One Particular Harbour.jpg
    One Particular Harbour.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 181
Looks good. I thought it was a wood backer at first. Would be hard to do only jobs with scraps it you don't do any jobs to create the scraps.

Marlene

if more people would come in and just let a sign person do what a sign person does, the world would be a much prettier place ;) nice work as always!