• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fun wall wrap for our shop

We are going to rewrap all the walls in our store, and one of my artists was drawing this up. We are planning on doing all older looking images like is in the illustration. It will be a fairly large mural, this one about 40' long x 10 feet tall. Any critiques? Or things I should add? Just playing around with this idea and wanted some other opinions. Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 155

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Looks interesting....but just make sure your portfolio is up to date, and relevant. However, I might suggest that you stay away from any tumbleweed or sand on the floor...

I personally like the appeal of wall-sized b&w or sepia vintage store-front photos instead of the illustration. Perhaps you could Photoshop a retro-looking image of your shop into the cityscape.

JB

T_K

Looks fun. I'd suggest adding color, but I'm assuming this is just a sketch and not a final draft.

The "Shoppe" spelling always makes me laugh and cringe. I know it's a vintage thing, and I live in a part of town that's into that retro stuff. But I can never resist saying "Shop-py" when I see it.