• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fun with photoshop

ucmj22

Had fun with my daughters drawing and photoshop last night. It was something that I have been wanting to do for a while, and finally got the time!

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 162
  • abi drawingsmall1.jpg
    abi drawingsmall1.jpg
    613.9 KB · Views: 96

ucmj22

Thanks, I kinda rushed through it, I'd like to refine the colors a bit, but I'm pleased with it for my first

Custom_Grafx

Have you put it on your website as an example of what can be done to pencil sketches? Might be a good market for mums and schools or anyone art and crafty.

ucmj22

Have you put it on your website as an example of what can be done to pencil sketches? Might be a good market for mums and schools or anyone art and crafty.

I thought about it, but wasn't sure if there was a market willing to pay for an 90 min of design and then a canvas print. At least not in my area. I also thought it would be cool to illustrate a children's book this way.

Custom_Grafx

I'd put it on my site anyway, and put a price tag underneath. Designed, printed, stretched over wooden frame, $X.00.

Doesn't hurt? You never know, you might get something?

JoshLoring

This is great. You did a great job of keeping originality of the drawing, and incorporating the childish cut out element. AWsome.