• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Funny Email i received about a logo

Marlene

send a note back telling him that to get him started you can set him up with a font and a stock color for their needs, real basic. later when they get up and running, you can then re-work the basic into a logo for them. as far as designing for free, you have a fee for your work and can't wave that. or tell them to go to hell, who do they think they are asking you to work for free and give away your work to a total stranger...either one

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You gotta admire the honesty if nothing else. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, like he said.... gotta admire the honesty that the guy told you up front he couldn't afford it, unlike some who say they'll pay and weasel their way out after receiving the goods. :noway:

Marlene

Yeah, like he said.... gotta admire the honesty that the guy told you up front he couldn't afford it, unlike some who say they'll pay and weasel their way out after receiving the goods. :noway:

nice burn

weaselboogie

For people like this I've always thrown out the idea of trading hour for hour. I design for an hour, they do stuff like cleaning my garage or painting or yardwork. I have yet to have anyone take me up on that offer.

signpro

Manager
not a fan of people who farm out designs to craigslist. actually, not a fan of the people on craigslist who do it for free! ha. maybe i should start using them. guess you can't blame the guy getting the logo for free!

My moms old boss was asked to fly a charter plane for two brothers that had 2 burger restaraunts in different states, and needed to get back and forth from time to time, but couldn't pay the guy much, so he turned them down. turns out they were the guys that started McDonalds. ya just never know