• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Funny Video

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
It's amazing how the entire planet is in unison, doing our part to selflessly or selfishly ensure our or our own survival. Almost everyone is complying and no reports of upheaval or looting or anything. Almost all are willing to give up economic gain for survival. Two months ago if you said the entire Earth could in unison shut down to try to stamp out a virus that kills (only) 1-3% it would have been unimaginable

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
It's amazing how the entire planet is in unison, doing our part to selflessly or selfishly ensure our or our own survival. Almost everyone is complying and no reports of upheaval or looting or anything. Almost all are willing to give up economic gain for survival. Two months ago if you said the entire Earth could in unison shut down to try to stamp out a virus that kills (only) 1-3% it would have been unimaginable

I just read on sky news (take from that what you will) that there’s a fair bit of social unrest brewing in Italy.

Italy has a big cash economy of unregistered workers, a lot of which won’t qualify for any of the help the government is giving. Once they start running out of money things will get really interesting.

I see the eventual unrest being a fairly sizeable chapter in this crisis. Hence why all the governments are only saying 2-3 weeks when they all know it’s going to take a LOT longer than that. They’re just feeding us information in bits and pieces so we don’t get overloaded and start looting lol

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I just read on sky news (take from that what you will) that there’s a fair bit of social unrest brewing in Italy.

Italy has a big cash economy of unregistered workers, a lot of which won’t qualify for any of the help the government is giving. Once they start running out of money things will get really interesting.

I see the eventual unrest being a fairly sizeable chapter in this crisis. Hence why all the governments are only saying 2-3 weeks when they all know it’s going to take a LOT longer than that. They’re just feeding us information in bits and pieces so we don’t get overloaded and start looting lol

Good, at least they are trying to do something right. If aliens are about to attack and there is nothing I can do, they can just keep it to themselves.